0 - 3 years
8 - 33 lbs
21 - 39 in
What’s special about Baby Carrier One Air?
- What if you could enjoy the closeness of baby wearing for longer—in a way that’s comfortable for both you and your little one? You can with our ergonomic Baby Carrier One Air crafted in cool and airy 3D mesh. The sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make baby wearing possible for newborns and up to the age of three.
What’s the difference between Baby Carrier One and One Air?
- These baby carriers share the same features but are made from different materials. Baby Carrier One Air is crafted in an airy 3D mesh, and Baby Carrier One is made from a soft cotton blend. Both materials are soft and flexible, but the cool 3D mesh is a better choice if you easily get hot or live in a warm climate.
Why should I choose a baby carrier in 3D mesh?
- Our unique 3D mesh has been specially developed to suit young babies—it’s super soft, flexible and dries quickly after washing. The 3D mesh gives the baby carrier stability, while the breathable fabric stays pleasantly cool when you’re baby wearing. The material is incredibly flexible, which enhances the closeness between you and your baby, and makes it easy for you to see and feel that your baby is being carried in a natural position. It also helps the baby carrier to retain its shape, wash after wash.
Does Baby Carrier One Air provide my baby with the correct support?
- Yes, Baby Carrier One Air has built-in support for a newborn and adjustable head support that’s easy to adapt to your baby. It’s also classified as “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, provided that it’s used according to the instructions. This means that it gives the correct support to your baby’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important during the first months of life.
Do you want to be able to change your baby wearing position as your child grows?
- Then Baby Carrier One Air is ideal! It has two different height positions that make baby wearing possible for newborns and up to the age of three. With just a few simple adjustments, you can change between carrying facing in or facing out on your front to carrying on your back.
Why are different baby wearing options a good thing?
- Your newborn needs a lot of closeness. At this age, it’s best to carry in the facing-in position to strengthen the bond between you; the warmth of your breath and the sound of your heartbeat are reassuring to your baby. At about the age of five months when your baby’s neck muscles are stronger, you can start carrying in the facing-out position—curious babies usually enjoy seeing what’s happening around them. When your baby is one year old, you can start carrying them on your back, which often feels more comfortable as your child grows heavier.
Did you know that our baby carriers have been developed in cooperation with experts?
- We want you to feel safe and secure when you carry your child in a BABYBJÖRN baby carrier. That’s why all of our baby carriers have been developed in cooperation with medical specialists. Our baby carriers are simple to use and hold your child in an upright position that ensures free air passages, freedom of movement for their legs and arms, and good support for their neck and head.
Why should I choose a baby carrier from BABYBJÖRN?
- Because we focus on you and your little one when we develop our baby carriers! This means that they’re safe, comfortable, and easy to use and adjust. They’re also machine washable and can be used for a long time. They have a minimalistic, Scandinavian design and are crafted in materials that feel soft and gentle against your baby’s skin and are safe to taste.