Why Register with Kids ‘N Kribs?
We are proud to offer our clients with quality customer service and product information. We have had the pleasure of serving growing families in the Greater Philadelphia area for over 41 years and are excited to share our wealth of knowledge on all things toys, baby gear, furniture, apparel and more with new and existing clients.
By registering with Kids ‘N Kribs, you are not only gaining access to the wonderful MyRegistry platform, free of charge, but you will also have access to our consultants who will guide you through your registration process, every step of the way. The perfect combination of independence and guidance, we hope registering with Kids ‘N Kribs will make registering for your special occassions less stressful and more FUN!
Create your personalized gift registry, including:
|Gift Wish List||Wedding Registry|
Gift List FAQ
Book an in-store experience
1. Book your in-store registry appointment with Kids ‘N Kribs here:
Each appointment will last approximately two hours.
2. Your assigned consultant will assist in setting up your MyRegistry account. After the appointment, you may customize your account & gift list dashboard (what your gifters will see).
3. During your in-store registry appointment, your consultant will work with you to understand your lifestyle requirements, any other preferences, and recommend products to suit your family’s needs.
4. Your consultant will walk through the store with you, providing product knowledge and suggestions along the way. During the appointment, you may scan merchandise into your gift list.
5. Your consultant will also work with you to add custom items such as made-to-order furniture, special-order baby gear or room decor, and monogrammed gifts.
6. After the appointment, finish setting up and activating your MyRegistry account from the welcome email. This allows you to send and share your gift list with your friends and family!
Create & manage your gift list online
Can’t Make it In-Store? No worries!
How to Start with Kids ‘N Kribs Online:
1. Visit our website, kidsnkribs.com.
2. Search an item that you would like to add to your gift list. Click Add to Registry.
3. You will then be prompted to create a MyRegistry account. This will create your Kids 'N Kribs gift list on MyRegistry.
4. Continue shopping the Kids 'N Kribs website, searching for items and clicking Add to Registry.
5. At any time, you can click the Manage My Registry button to manage your account preferences.
6. Activate your MyRegistry account from the welcome email. One activated, you can create a sharable link that can be sent to friends and family. They may purchase products directly from your gift list.
7. If you have any questions along the way, you will be able to reach out to the Kids ‘N Kribs team, who will help guide you through the process.
Set a visitor password
Protect your gift list from unauthorized visitors by setting a visitor password.
You can provide this password to friends and family so they can shop your list securely.
Your friends and family can also notify you if they do not have the password and are requesting access to your gift list.
To enable or disable the Visitor’s Password feature, click on Settings located at the top of your page to select Visitor Set Up. From the Visitor Password section of this page, click the slider button to disable/enable this feature.
Make your gift list private or searchable
Your list can be changed to and from a private or searchable list at any time.
A private gift list can only be viewed by you, the gift list account holder.
When making a list searchable, it can be found on MyRegistry and optionally on search engines.
To change your gift list search preferences click on Settings, then click Notifications & Options. Under Search Options, customize your search preferences.
Share your gift list with friends & family
You can share your gift list URL several ways; including email, print, or social media.
From your Kids 'N Kribs MyRegistry account click THINGS TO DO on the top of the page then SHARE YOUR REGISTRY.
Find & shop a gift list as a gifter
Gifting Made Easy!
Purchasing From A Kids 'N Kribs Gift Registry:
Your loved ones will have multiple options for shopping your Kids ‘N Kribs registry! If they are local and prefer to shop directly in-store, our consultants can access your registry in store and help them pick out an item that you have selected. Our consultants will help guide them on the correct colors, sizes and more based on what you have included in your registry.
Is your loved one shopping from afar? They can purchase items from your list through the sharable link that is provided to you when you sign up for your registry. Simply share the link with them and they can shop right from there! Additionally, they can search your registry directly on the Kids ‘N Kribs website by going to our Gift Registry page and clicking on Find A Registry.
Specify your special instructions
Yes! A gifter can provide special instructions on gift wrapping and shipping both in-store and online when checking out.
Eligible items automatically provide a Gift wrap this product option.
Add additional instructions in Your Cart before selecting the Check Out button.
Gift list perks: gear assembly & gift wrapping
Free Gear Assembly:
This is a bonus for any gifter purchasing a stroller from your Kids ‘N Kribs registry! Every stroller purchase from Kids ‘N Kribs comes with a complimentary stroller assembly for in-store pickups, so your stroller is ready to use right away!
Complimentary Gift Wrapping*:
Your friends and family will delight in our complimentary gift-wrapping service. Free of charge, and always beautifully done, any gift from Kids ‘N Kribs will be a joy to give and receive.
* Exclusions apply, including gear and furniture.