Jobs Our staff are the core that enables our business. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Kids 'N Kribs, please contact us at email@example.com
We seek a motivated and reliable, customer-focused Retail Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team! The ideal candidate will have boutique specialty store and customer service experience, availability to work Tuesdays 10am - 5pm, Wednesdays 10am - 5pm, Thursdays 5pm - 8pm, Fridays 5pm - 8pm and Saturdays 10am - 6pm each week. Additional hours may be added as needed.
REQUIREMENTS & POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Advise clients on appropriate products to purchase, based on their requirements and needs.
- Provide excellent concierge style customer service; create positive customer experiences.
- Use POS technology and electronic devices to complete customer in-store or online transactions and communication updates.
- Interact with manufacturer representatives as part of learning about the products and addressing customer needs.
- Wrap merchandise into attractive gifts.
- Restock/display products on multi-level showroom floors/shelves in an appealing manner.
- Lift and/or move products that are up to about 35 lbs.
- Dust/clean retail display shelves, work counters, and other store spaces.
- Take direction from store manager and senior associates but also show initiative.
- Adhere to company dress code and company guidelines.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in retail sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Professionalism, reliability and punctuality.
- Upbeat, friendly, self-motivated, positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to thrive and work efficiently in a fast-paced, non-commissioned team environment.
- Passion for building customer loyalty.
- Problem solving capabilities, willingness to learn and quickly adapt to changes.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and customers.
- Ability to remain organized and focused on completion of assignments.
- Ability to stand for long periods while performing job responsibilities, in a multi-level location.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with young children and a family environment.
- Flexibility to handle additional work hours for regular shifts and company events a plus!
* The company reserves the right to add or change these at any time.
- Minimum High School
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org