Age Range: 1 ½ - 5 Years
Robin’s Medical Rescue is a reliable ambulance from WOW Toys, full of medical features for little ones to discover.
She can be opened in two ways; by sliding her side door open or by pushing her ‘magic’ button to release her backdoor ramp. Her injured boy figure fits snuggly into Robin’s wheel chair or ambulance stretcher and either can be pushed down the ramp and out of the ambulance. The little boy may have a broken leg; just place him in Robin’s working X-ray machine to see if he needs an operation! Push him down to reveal the X-ray. Yes, his leg is broken, off to hospital! Robin's powerful motor will make sure all call-outs are reached in no time at all.
Set includes ambulance, injured boy and paramedic figures and stretcher and wheelchair accessories.
- Push & Go motorized powered ambulance toy with realistic engine sounds
- Push the magic button to open the rear door
- Push the button to automatically release the wheelchair
- Push down the X-Ray machine to reveal the X-ray image
- Click the opening side door
- Suitable for children ages 1 - 5 years
- Encourages development of motor skills
- Inspires imaginative and creative role-play
- No PVC, no toxic paint, BPA free, no small parts
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe figures
- All WOW Toys are battery-free with fun interactive features
- 1 motorized Push & Go ambulance
- 1 injured boy play friend
- 1 paramedic play friend
- 1 stretcher
- 1 wheelchair
- Packaging dimensions: L: 440mm H: 240mm D: 170mm
Age Range: 1-5 Years