Mila the Zebra is a sweet throw pillow with her unique charming pattern of black and white stripes.
Made from 50% recycled cotton and 50% organic cotton, reducing the impact of water and pesticide use on the environment. Complying with the Global Recycled Standard and Oeko-Tex Certified – your guarantee of a quality organic product, free of substances harmful to health.
Design printed front and back.
100% ethical and local production lovingly hand-made in Barcelona.
Item no.: BACAN11
- Size: Approximately W: 40 x H: 35 x D: 8 cm
- Due to the hand-made nature of the product, size can vary slightly.
- Material: 50% recycled cotton + 50% organic cotton
- Filling: Flame retardant polyfill that complies with British Standard BS 5852 regulation.
- Care instructions: For cleaning it is recommended to wipe with a wet cloth – spot clean only.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Bibu transforms cotton textile waste and post-consumer PET bottles into a new and recycled yarn promoting Circular Economy principles.
The end result is a unique, high quality, and sustainable fabric that is compliant with The Global Recycled Standards (GRS) and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified.
Bibu's manufacturing process saves thousands of liters of water, energy, textile waste from apparel industry, and meters of non-cultivated surfaces.
Bibu is passionate about what they do, they believe in a way of working ethically, sustainable and still be fun and reliable.