Kim the Koala likes to to eat gum leaves, he is the perfect gift for little ones who love to cuddle and play imaginary games in the eucalypt forests.
Made from 50% recycled cotton and 50% organic cotton, reducing the impact of water and pesticide use on the environment. Complying with the Global Recycled Standard and Oeko-Tex Certified – your guarantee of a quality organic product, free of substances harmful to health.
Design printed front and back.
100% ethical and local production lovingly hand-made in Barcelona.
Item no.: BACAN06
- Size: Approximately W: 32 x H: 35 x D: 8 cm
- Due to the hand-made nature of the product, size can vary slightly.
- Material: 50% recycled cotton + 50% organic cotton
- Filling: Flame retardant polyfill that complies with British Standard BS 5852 regulation.
- Care instructions: For cleaning it is recommended to wipe with a wet cloth – spot clean only.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Bibu transforms cotton textile waste and post-consumer PET bottles into a new and recycled yarn promoting Circular Economy principles.
The end result is a unique, high quality, and sustainable fabric that is compliant with The Global Recycled Standards (GRS) and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified.
Bibu's manufacturing process saves thousands of liters of water, energy, textile waste from apparel industry, and meters of non-cultivated surfaces.
Bibu is passionate about what they do, they believe in a way of working ethically, sustainable and still be fun and reliable.