Santa & Mrs Claus are coming to town!
MEET THEM AT KIDS 'N KRIBS & SUPPORT CASA YOUTH ADVOCATES
SPONSOR - EADEH ENTERPRISES
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2022 - 10am to 1pm
WE ARE SO EXCITED about this jolly event!
*** See below for important information about the photo opportunity ***
About CASA Youth Advocates
Abused. Neglected. Separated from family, schools, and the only communities that they know. Every year, approximately 1000 children in Delaware and Chester counties are involved in the child welfare system and find their futures in the hands of a Judge. CASA recruits, trains and guides volunteers who work with only one child or sibling group at a time, advocating for their best interests in court and with all individuals and agencies involved with the child. In addition, CASA volunteers also serve as court appointed educational decision makers. Additional info - https://www.delcocasa.org/
For Each Photo Op Slot:
- Participation fee of $25 per photo op time slot, paid at the event
- All participation fees will be donated in support of the CASA Youth Advocates
- Professional photography will be provided by Megan Tidmore Photography
- 1-2 professional digital photography images included, available the following week for downloading; persons registered for each photo op slot will be photographed together. No pets allowed.
- No more than 5 minutes in total duration is planned for each photo op slot
Step 1: Submit your online registration (slots are limited, based on availability). Be sure to receive the confirmation email that you have been registered.
Step 2: On the event day, arrive at Kids ‘N Kribs 15 minutes before the time slot you have registered for, check-in, pay the participation fee and collect your event token.
Step 3: Use your event token to wait in line for your appointed photo op time slot with Santa and Mrs Claus! Your event token will also be the key to event day-of promotions!
Important Event Points:
- Participants must arrive 15 minutes before their registered photo op time slot, in order to collect their event token and be on time for their photo op slot.
- Each photo op slot will be for no more than 5 minutes at the appointed time.
- Late arrivals of registered participants may or may not be accommodated due to the limited timeframe of the event.
- No pets allowed for this photo op event.
- Event photography of photo op participants may be used by KNK for KNK marketing purposes.
- Please kindly understand that Kids 'N Kribs will attempt to but may not be able to accommodate all requests related to this event, due to the limited event timeframe.
Support beyond the participation fee for CASA Youth Advocates will be greatly appreciated. The following are suggested additional items that will be collected at the event:
- Unwrapped new toys for younger children (donation bins will be available at the event)
- $25 Visa/Mastercard gift cards (not available for purchase at Kids ‘N Kribs), for older children to select/purchase their own gifts
- Additional cash donations