Effective January 1, 2021
For Your Safety
Because we care about our customers & team, we are adhering to the following
COVID-19 Safe Distancing Measures:
- We understand that these COVID-19 times are challenging for most, especially those who are more ‘At Risk’. According to the CDC, people of any age who have increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 include, but are not limited to, those with the following conditions:
- older adults
- people with underlying medical conditions
- To promote a safe shopping experience during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are strongly encouraging all persons in-store to maintain safe-distancing measures, and adhering to in-store capacity limits of up to 8 clients at any time.
- To accommodate multiple client groups in the store at the same time, we respectfully request that each client group limits the number within their group to two (2) persons per client group at each time if possible. All persons who are part of the same client group should remain together while in the store.
- All persons entering the store must -
- not be sick or display symptoms of COVID-19
- properly wear a face mask (covering the person's nose and mouth at all times)
- sanitize their hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer (70% alcohol) will be available at our 'sanitizer stations', inside our store entrance area and multiple locations throughout the store.
- Here are some of the safety steps we are taking to support a safe-shopping experience during COVID-19 -
- We are allowing for in-store shopping during store hours, subject to store capacity limits based on CDC health guidance, to ensure adequate physical space to enable safe-distancing
- We have updated our store's HVAC air purification system
- We have installed clear acrylic safety shields at our main checkout counter to physically separate the staff and customers
- We have placed multiple sanitizer stations throughout the store
- We have installed floor markings in support of safe-distancing
- We disinfect high-touch areas regularly before and after store hours
- We conduct additional regular cleaning throughout the store
- Shipping is available for most non-furniture items via UPS or USPS, to only the 48 Contiguous United States and Washington D.C., exclusions apply. All shipping timeframes are based on UPS or USPS shipping timeframes. We will notify customers if an order is not shippable, and arrange for Contactless Curbside OR In-Store Pickup.
- We are currently offering free ground shipping for all non-furniture online orders over $75. Exclusions apply. We will notify customers if an order does not qualify for the free ground shipping for all non-furniture online orders of $75 promotion.
- For your convenience and as an alternative to in-store appointments, we offer Contactless Curbside OR In-Store Pickup for online orders.
- We will notify you when your online order is ready, and confirm when to pick up.
- Existing orders are continuing to be fulfilled, please contact us for any order updates as needed.
- For new furniture orders, please contact us for the process details, In-Home Delivery or Warehouse Pickup, associated costs and timeframes.
Available online. Contact us for additional details.
Contact us for additional details.
will continue via social media
Facebook & Instagram @kidsnkribswayne
Thank you for your continued support!
We look forward to continuing to serve our clients
With All Our Love,
The Kids ‘N Kribs Team