Updated July 3, 2020
For Your Safety
Because we care about our customers & team, we are adhering to the following
COVID-19 Safe Distancing Measures:
- We understand that these COVID-19 times are challenging for most, especially those who are more ‘At Risk’. According to the CDC, people of any age who have increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 include, but are not limited to, those with the following conditions:
- older adults
- people with underlying medical conditions
- To support customers who are more ‘At Risk’ or others who seek a private in-store shopping experience, we are currently offering only pre-scheduled private appointments, based on appointment slot availability.
- ‘Same-day’ or ‘On-the-spot’ appointments may not always be available, due to pre-scheduled appointments. Please contact us as soon as possible to check availability of and reserve appointment slots.
- In-store appointments are scheduled as 45 min slots. This allows for adequate sanitization and prep time between in-store appointments.
- If you anticipate that you will need more than a 45 min slot allows, please request additional time ahead of your appointment, and we will attempt to accommodate your request if possible.
- If it is discovered during your appointment that additional time is needed, we are happy to schedule additional future appointments based on availability. We may not be able to increase the time allotted to your existing appointment due to other pre-scheduled appointments.
- If you are running late, please let us know if you would like to use the remainder of your appointment slot. Alternatively, we can assist with rescheduling the appointment. We may not be able to reschedule your appointment for the same day due to other pre-scheduled appointments.
- If you are early for your appointment, please check with us if we are available to adjust your appointment to start earlier. We may not be able to adjust your appointment start time as we may be finishing up on a previous appointment, or completing sanitization steps in preparation of your appointment.
- We prefer 2 persons per client group, but can accommodate up to 4 persons per client group, for each in-store appointment. It is required that all persons of the client group must remain together in same area of the store during the appointment.
- All persons entering the store must -
- not be sick or display symptoms of COVID-19
- properly wear a face mask (covering the person's nose and mouth at all times)
- sanitize their hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer (70% alcohol) will be available at our 'sanitizer stations', inside our store entrance area and multiple locations throughout the store.
- Here are some of the safety steps we have taken to prepare our physical store in response to COVID-19 -
- We are offering in-store private appointments, limited in quantity based on CDC health guidance, to ensure adequate physical space to enable safe-distancing, and allow for time to clean between appointments
- We have updated our store's HVAC air purification system
- We have installed clear acrylic safety shields at our main checkout counter to physically separate the staff and customers
- We have placed multiple sanitizer stations throughout the store
- We have installed floor markings in support of safe-distancing
- We disinfect high-touch areas regularly and after each client appointment
- We conduct additional regular cleaning throughout the store
- Shipping is available for most non-furniture items via UPS or USPS, to only the 48 Contiguous United States and Washington D.C., exclusions apply. All shipping timeframes are based on UPS or USPS shipping timeframes. We will notify customers if an order is not shippable, and arrange for Contactless Curbside OR Walk-Up Pickup.
- We are currently offering free ground shipping for all non-furniture online orders over $75. Exclusions apply. We will notify customers if an order does not qualify for the free ground shipping for all non-furniture online orders of $75 promotion.
- For your convenience and as an alternative to in-store appointments, we offer Contactless Curbside OR Walk-Up Pickup for online orders.
- We will notify you when your online order is ready, and confirm when to pick up.
- Once you have received notification that your online order is ready, please
- drive up into a parking spot in front of our store and call us at 610-687-5437 to let us know you have arrived, OR
- walk up to our store front door and call us at 610-687-5437 to let us know you have arrived
- Once you have let us know that you have arrived –
- For Contactless Curbside: we will place your order in your vehicle trunk
- For Walk-Up: we will bring your order to you outside the store
- Existing orders are continuing to be fulfilled, please contact us for any order updates as needed.
- For new furniture orders, please contact us for the process details, In-Home Delivery or Warehouse Pickup, associated costs and timeframes.
Available online. Contact us for additional details.
Contact us for additional details.
will continue via social media
Facebook & Instagram @kidsnkribswayne
Thank you for your continued support!
We look forward to continuing to serve our clients
With All Our Love,
The Kids ‘N Kribs Team