Client Services Consultant, Part-Time
Kids ‘N Kribs, a local family lifestyle boutique, is searching for an energetic and customer service-oriented design consultant to become an integral part of our team. Located in Devon, PA, Kids ‘N Kribs specializes in superior heirloom furniture, apparel, baby gear, unique toys, and gifts from around the world. Quality merchandise and excellent concierge style customer service are our focus. The ideal candidate will have boutique specialty store customer service experience, plus the availability to work Saturdays.
- Provide product expertise and excellent concierge style customer service, while building positive customer relationships.
- Advise customers on nursery furniture, baby gear and other family lifestyle products.
- Educate customers on products/services offered by Kids ‘N Kribs.
- Support online customers with their virtual shopping experiences as needed.
- Use POS technology to complete customer transactions/communications, both in-store and online.
- Re-stock and display merchandise in an appealing manner.
- Gift wrap merchandise as part of customer shopping experience.
- Ability to problem solve and attentiveness to details.
- Passion for building customer loyalty and representing the Kids ‘N Kribs brand.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, and mobile devices.
- Ability to lift products up to 35 lbs. to and from display platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, non-commissioned team environment.
- Availability to work Saturdays.
JOB TYPE: Part-time
PAY: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Option 1: Available to work Saturdays, plus 2 other days (except Sundays and Mondays)
- Option 2: Available to work Saturdays
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org